mean, rude, but truthful

So Vero called me mean, rude but honest because of an earlier rant I posted. Well, we talked about it, but yeah, I might be mean and rude but the rant wasn´t written with her especifically in mind and yes it was the truth. Like I said, the views expressed there were the result of reading several blogs of different people. Well, at least you´ll get an honest answer for me, even if you don´t like to hear it.

We talked about stuff a bit and it was a nice little chat. Full of black humor. Yeah I miss going out with Vivi and Vero and Chichi. But I know where her loyalties are and I respect that. But it´s kind of funny, I might be mean, rude and an old man on crack, but hey I´d rather be that than a dishonest, lying, hypocrite gossippy unhappily paranoid child with a penchant for drug addicts and criminals. It sucks to be you.

Anyway, Pellejo offered me a gig on March so I´ll keep you posted for details and it seems I might get into next years Giratorio. Too early to tell, but let´s see. Oh yeah, Ezequiel and Jose Tropiezo were breathing down my neck today because they want me to work on some music. Heh.

Talked to LS today and of course we ranted about our days and what happened. I forgot to mention her the possible gig on that. That will be news to her since she told me yesterday to work on some music, so there is my excuse. Heh. Hopefully we will be together this weekend. Can´t wait to be with her.

So anyway, my favorite DJ here, Javier Santos is gonna be spinning Fridays and Saturdays at Prisma in Condado at a night he calls BUNKER. No cover charge, no dress code so let´s go there and dance to some righteous tunage and shake our assess off starting at midnight. Who wants to join me?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

The Faery Gothmother dijo...

[vero in cafre mode: ON]...puej pai, metele bellacojki al reggaeton sex ese de Antartica. Yo voy pa lla el 2 de abril a perreal con balún. Asi que cheket...[vero in cafre mode: OFF]