I guess this is the part of my life when I write that I'm fed up with people and that love is nothing but people looking out for the most convenient partner, and that love is the other biggest con besides religion. Which, basically it's true. I mean yeah I care lots about the people I really care(d) about and I've felt true love in my lifetime a grand total of two times, but you don't see me married and living happily ever after with my missus, do you?

Yeah, I take responsibility for the fuckups I've done, unlike most people in this planet and I live with them. It's not easy, but I've done a good job so far living with the consequences of my actions. What really gets me upset it's the fact that people come to you with all this baggage and all this bullshit and you find out later that they are anything but the opposite of what they are. You call them up on it and most of them don't give a shit, the rest just blurt out a half assed apology as empty as their lies they said before. I mean can't people for once in their fucking miserable lives ever MEAN WHAT THEY SAY?????? I guess not. Then they wonder why I've become more and more cynical and less and less trusting with people. Maybe it's becasuse they actually deserve all my hostitily? all my hatred? all my coldness? Oh well. Anyway like I said to my ex last night: UNA MANDA PA'L CARAJO NO SE LE NIEGA A NADIE!

Funny enough there's still a tiny winy itsy bitsy part of my psyche that still holds on to the love con. Third time's the charm? I don't know. When she arrives and it's for real, I'll let you know.

Apart from that, trying to get a job and networking to see if someone can hook me up.

Enough ranting, piss off!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: