Last Nite pt 57893839

Last Nite Would Have Been A Little Bit Better, But Then Again...... Pt. 5789349303

For the record I did called the girl three times to see if she wanted to go out. No answer. She finally called 55 mins. later I left for Old San Juan with my friend Revkunin. Her loss.

I didn't manage to go to Santos' b-day bash because the person I was going with wasn't reachable. I did left a message though. Oh well.

Vic Vega and The Caligaris rocked Don Pablo. Looking forward to seeing them again this Saturday at Willie Wanker's Party

DJ Darknel ruled the decks on Lazer. I danced my butt off and the turnout was a bit better than the last time I went.

I drank a bit and was kinda very fucking horny, but dancing took my mind off the pursuit of the females. Anyway I was telling some jokes about it with Mhx, which was cool. Sexual frustration is always a good subject FOR ME TO POOP ON! No, sorry, actually it is a funny subject when you're a bit tipsy.

The Rev and I drove back home and talked a bit about women and it was cool. I hope he gets his girl. I hope I can enjoy whatever I have with this one I'm seeing. I don't think it will last at all, but hey.

Anyway today I got a job interview and later tonight I'll be going to Pulsorock's 6th Anniversary Party and make fun of all those wacky kids, drink, dance, and meet someone of the boards I've been looking forward to meet. Actually some people there are mad at me too and I expect to meet them as well. If one of them gets really stupid and tries to hit me, I'll look forward to that too. It would be very stupid for him to try, and I'm looking forward for him to be that stupid.

Have a great weekend you tossers!


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: