I Can't Get No Sleep. I Need To Sleep. Sleeping Is Optional.

Sleeping. Ah. Yeah. That. Really Optional these last few days, to be honest.
Had a surreal kinda blast last night at Pulsorock's 6th Anniversary Bash at El Teatro. Great music. Saw a lot of good people and finally got to meet one of the coolest people in the boards there. Actually met others as well.

I've been kinda harsh to the girl I'm seeing, and I apologize. I mean, she's a handle. Friday night I had to take care of her because she did too much of the things that cost you too much, if you know what I mean. Left kinda early and took her to a place so she could get some rest and get sorted. Fortunately it all went well and the next morning I was home. When she came to and I told her all the things that happened we laughed a lot and then we kissed for a long time. That was really cool and a great way to start your day.

I was having breakfast and about to go to bed when Daif called me to install some software in his machine. I went to his stepdad's business, took care of things and I think I might be onto some consulting gig. It took all day and almost missed Saturday night's date with the girl. Watched LOTR:Return Of The King with her and then we talked a lot about personal stuff. It was a nice long deep chat. We won't see each other physically until after Xmas but it was good. I don't know how long this thing will last, but it's interesting to see how things develop.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: