patience, lack thereof and the return of the king

Patience, Lack Thereof and the Return of The King.

Maybe It's the age difference or it's the fact that I can't seem to trust anyone after what I've been through (except the fling with my ex. that went beautifully), but why do my dealings with this girl are exasperating. Yeah, I take part of the blame in one situation, but I'm not at fault at the rest of them. I don't think this has any kind of future, but let's see what happens. I've got a busy weekend and I plan to enjoy it regardless.

Well LOTR: Return Of The King was wonderfully. If it doesn't get Academy nominations for Viggo Mortensen, Ian McKellen, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin or the guys who played Merry and Pippin, I'll be upset. Peter Jackson's handling of the trilogy was superb. Had a great time. Regina my sister in law sent me a big bottle of Allure by Chanel. Great smelling cologne. Nice nice. Got the dole check sorted out and an interview tomorrow. Wheeeeeeeee!

Ok my favorite films of the year are:

LOTR: Return Of The King
Kill Bill
28 Days Later
Mystic River
Pretty Dirty Things
Ciudad De Deus

They all managed to be pretty interesting, great acting, solid scripts and good directors. Records maybe later.

So here's the schedule for the weekend:

Tonight - Vic Vega and The Caligaris @ Don Pablo, Cummunion at Lazer's, Santos B-Day Bash @ Moorings.
Friday - Pulsorock's 6th Anniversary Party and After Party
Saturday - Willie Wanker's B-Day Bash @ Vampire
Sunday - La Experiencia De Ton~ito Cabanillas live somewhere in Bayamon I think.

So it's the official pre Xmas party weekend. Woot!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: