Ok so early this morning I finally met a really cool and beautiful goth geek who rants in binary code. you know who you are. yes, you are quite a hottie and you make me laugh a lot and get me nervous enought to forget my french. yes, you. thanks. :)

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh. (geekiness taking over) I love riding on golf carts. Yes, you heard me golf carts. The annoying little things. I love driving them around. We were taking care of some stuff at work and we needed to get rid of a lot of packaging, boxes, ad nauseaum. Here comes the golf cart squad. We were speeding accross the park and the parking lot in the little things and I just rediscovered the joys of driving. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Can I get one for X-mas? Can I?

Film at 11.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: