I am sick with the bloody flu. Nose running like a broken dike on Ansterdam, medication sometimes working, had to take a shower because I was basically swimming in my own sweat (as in a fever). Couldn't be more miserable, right?
Then along comes my brother and the lovely person described below. Thanks guys. You cheered me up and lifted up my spirits. Dave's comments too. Make me feel really appreciated and all warm and gooey inside. LOL. Now if I could only get rid of this damn cold.........

Still giddy from driving that golf cart. Yeah I want one for Christmas goddamnit! So there.

Oh and I'll probably get a full-time at the museum. Not much, but hey it's a job. And I happen to like it.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: