Sorry if I haven't posted in a while. Been busy at work like you wouldn't believe. Got First Thursdays done, had Friday off and went to Universal Studios Cineplex to watch "The Transporter" good mindless action flick produced by Luc Besson (La Femme Nikita, The Professional). I'm telling you the French are teaming with Oriental directors and making kick-ass action films that are better than most American productions of late.

Basically these past three days we've been helping with setting up the Festival of Trees which starts later these weeks. The museum becomes a winter wonderland of sorts. I've been doing some hard labor and discovering muscles I thought I never had (LOL). Seriously. This work is good though. Keeps me busy and tired enough. Keeps the blues at hand.

Added some more links and I'm pleasantly surprised to discover that someone out there takes time and effort to read all of this. Thanks you made my day. Hello and welcome.

So it seems we'll be given carte blanche to carpet bomb Iraq soon. So more people will die for oil the minute Iraq doesn't let the inspectors come in. Hmmm. You won't see me rooting for Saddam here but if Dubya wants to topple a government and get it's oil reserves why doesn't he try something closer at home? Like Venezuela for instance. I mean, Hugo Chavez ain't a saint, he's friendly with Cuba and he's got a nice little uprising there. Nevermind that the CIA tried to oust him bad and he got back in power. I don't make foreign policy for Dubya but hey it could be an option. Sarcasm was used in much of the last paragraph, thank you very much.

Well that's enough of me for now. I better get some more sleep. Yes, I'll be working on Veteran's Day, but I got Tuesday and Wendesday off. Wheee! or not..... ;)

PD - Dave. Thanks for showing some love. Man, you are a great friend indeed. Keep it up.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: