I am now the meaning of everything

So what you've been missing? I reached the tender age of 42. Spent it with some friends and my girl at The Office Irish Pub. Dio is dead, Gary Coleman is dead, Willie Miranda Marin is dead, one of the Golden Girls is dead, Betty White is very much alive and one of my favorite bass players of all time, the great Mick Karn, has cancer. BTW, go to his website and donate what you can, if you can.

Been working way too hard and trying to get some stuff to get ahead, but Clusterfuck 2010 is in full effect. Right now, I'm on foodstamps and receiving subsidies for my phone and my electric bill. Trying to look for a way out of this situation, but it's not happening, so far. Caught some really good movies like "Unthinkable", "La Horde" and "Pontypool" and revisited an old classic "Near Dark". Fucking hellish heat and I've got a pile of laundry to look after, so I'll see you later you buncha crazy kids.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: