bad ass happenings

Well, things are not so good in the job front, but I finished making the basis of a new O.P.A.L. track last night. Will upload today and see if some good old buddies of mine want to take a stab at it. There's a lot of phonecalls and emails going back and forth in Maison Morituti. Let's hope that things go according to plan, which they rarely do, but I'm doing my part and setting my gear again. Promises will be made when able to deliver them. Aside from that, it's a fucking hot summer and I want a vuvuzela so I can annoy the fuck outta people at random intervals. So who can score me one? It is indeed the summer of hate in the year of our Clusterfuck 2010, and I'll keep you posted where this leads me.

LS also has some evil plans and I'm in them. That's good.

I worry about the future of Mandriva Linux. That's bad.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: