Just drive

I took the car out for a spin. I needed to clear my head. Driving helps. Your attention is focused at the task at hand and your troubles melt away. I thought about you and how much more you mean to me now. It's gonna be four year since we first met and we've stuck with each each other through thick and thin. You've been so good to me and I enjoy your company so much. It's a damn shame we don't live in the same zip code. You have a big heart, a great mind and a killer sense of humor. I like it when we are together. I just wish we spent more time, but we gotta deal with what cards we've been dealt with.

I want to thank you for being there, babe. Looking forward to what in store for us.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: