Oh yeah, I hold grudges.....

....and if you don't believe me, check out what I just dreamt. I was in this gray city. I was surrounded by at least three people who really messed with me. They were desperately trying to convince me to forgive them. They were trying very hard to kiss my ass in order to gain it. In the dream som of my friends were encouraging me to do it. I didn't budge. Yes, I am that stubborn. I also believe in payback, revenge and retribution. It's a matter of balancing the scales. You call me a hater, I call it getting even, Steven.

I also dreamt that my old high school classmates were ganging up on me to try to beat me. The fight though was very surreal. In a kid playing with action figures kinda way. Actually, my classmates were disguised in superhero/wrestler outfits and the whole thing was surreal. Being my dream I won, but still it was very surreal. Once the fight was over, they all turned into action figures and we were on this huge room in the gray city and I left them that way. Must be the fact that my best friend was talking to me about Nacho Libre hours before I dreamt this.

In another note, I'm sorry I didn't get to see Stiv and Viv during the 48 hours I was vsiting LS. Don't take it personal, guys. I needed some serious quality time and time off. If it makes you feel better, I didn't even get to the Cheesecake Shoppe to see my friends Phillip and Kike who I know way longer than you. I am truly sorry and I'll make it up to you.

It's 3:33:33 and I've got to get some more sleep, get up and pay my bills. Later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

mika flores dijo...

mmmm 3.33.333 esa no era la hora del diablo en la pelicula de emily rose o como se llame... those high school people dress in superhero clothing reminded me so much of Watchmen... i just finish re-reading it... awesomebook... anyway... i wish i could remember my dreams... although by the nightmares alone i think they would be too weird for me to comprehend...