Aftermath and Resolution

Well first off, thanks to all of you who IM'ed me and who I talked to during the last 24 hours. You people have been nothing but great and I thank you for your support. You know who you are. I appreciate it. Much thanks to RAFF for giving me something to do this morning while I was waiting for LS to come visit. Also thanks to LS for being patient, understanding, listening and giving me some much needed advice and feedback. Anyway, like I said: I got closure. The peace thing is the difficult thing.

I didn't go to the club last night. Didn't want to risk getting drunk and sentimental. That's not good. Oddly enough, I slept like a baby last night. No problems at all. Went to RAFF's house to install Windows in his computer. Later LS showed up and although our plans to watch Ice Age 2 with one of my nephews, we had to take care of a blown out tire. Luckily we hit the Pep Boys before 5 p.m., bought and changed the tires. We had dinner together and talked a lot. It was a good afternoon.

Then I went home, finished getting RAFF's PC ready for him and here we are.

Anyway, life goes on. Gotta do some work. Gotta get my bill ready in order to get paid and some extra paperwork, so gotta go.

Later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: