Blame Kymill For This One.....

1. First name? Would You Like To Know? ;)

2. Were you named after anyone? A famous Puerto Rican author

3. Do you wish on stars? Yes

4. When did you last cry? Not in a while

5. Do you like your handwriting? Hate it it

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

7. What is your birth date? Somewhere in the late sixties while Paris was burning

8. what is your most embarrassing CD? Wouldn't You Like To Know? ;)

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? I would find me despicable, yet charming. Probably.

10. Do you have a journal? This one counts?

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Nah. Honest. I swear.

12. What are your nicknames? They ones who know, know.

13. Would you bungee jump? Whenever I feel to become part of the pavement, I'd consider it.

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope.

15. Do you think that you are strong? Tricky - My evil is strong.mp3

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and cream or strawberry cheesecream. Yeah, I enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

17. Shoe size? 11 or 12, depends on brand

18. Red or pink? Red

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I like myself, people can't stand my bluntness and honesty though.

20. Who do you miss most? My girlfriend. Yeah, I'm in love. Sue me.

21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Dunno. I mean it is a timewaster, but hey.

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black pants, black sneakers, black boxers, black t-shirt. HEH.

23. What are you listening to right now? The evening news.

24. Last thing you ate? Chicken tenders and a large diet soda.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red or black

26. What is the weather like right now? Dark and nice.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My girlfriend.

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? It depends on the person, really.

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yup

30. Favorite Drink? Vodka and cranberry juice.

31. Favorite Sport? Basketball.

32. Hair Color? Black and some lovely white hairs.

33. Eye Color? brown

34. Do you wear contacts? No.

35. Favorite Food? Depends on my whim, but most stuff that includes, chicken, pasta or a salad.

36. Last Movie You Watched? Blow

37. Favorite Day of the Year? Halloween

38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? Scary Movies

39. Summer Or Winter? Winter. In a sunny island the 75 degrees breeze is a blessing

40. Hugs OR Kisses? BOTH!

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Flan, budin and the ice cream flavors described above.

42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Hell if I know.

43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Hell if I know.

44. Living Arrangements? Living with my parents (they're ancient and I look after them). Hopefully my own place. Soon.

45. What's your favorite book? William Gibson's Neuromancer

46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Fuck mouse pads. Got a lovely optical mouse or my laptop's touchpad.

47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The Shield

48. Favorite Smells? Freshly cut grass, The smell of sex, patchouli

49. Favorite Sounds? A piano with some reverb.

50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Both

51. What's the furthest you've been from home? Europe

52. Do you have a special talent? Music and my wit. Thankyouverymuch.

53. What is your ring tone? The Nokia robot tone unless my girlfriend calls.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: