Say hello to the bad guy..........

Vero Dearest:

So now it turns out that
I am the one who is selfish
I am the one who uses people
I am the one who is not a friend
I am the bad guy

because

I am the one who doesn´t return your affections
I am the one who was honest about it all the time
I am the one who has the guts to say it to you


I have a right to meet, see and be with whoever I choose.


This is not the first time that happened and it is obvious you have problems dealing with that little piece of reality. So the easiest copout becomes:

I am the bad guy
I used you
I don´t give you anything in return
I took our friendship for granted

Go ahead baby. If that little pitiful psychological crutch is what helps you to deal with things, so be it. I know it´s not easy to be in love with someone who doesn´t love you in return. I´ve been there myself, but that is part of life and I´ve dealt with it. So what´s the next excuse you will use when you find yourself in a similar situation?

I never took you for granted and I have never used you. You want to talk shit behind my back? It is your choice. Another layer of it won´t do a thing for me these days. You don´t want to see me? Fine, but we are bound to run into each other being that we hang out in the same circles. Deal with it.

It hurts to see your reaction to this, I thought you were better than that. It would´ve been nice to talk this face to face, but hey...

It is fucking sad. Unfortunately, I will not allow your tantrum to ruin what is shaping to be a great year. You don´t have that power over me. Sorry.

For what it´s worth, thanks for the good times. You were special and unique.

Life goes on.



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: