late night phone conversations are a wonderful thing

Vero called. We had a very long talk. At an ungodly hour in the morning, but she's allowed to call me any time. I am glad she did. We sorted out our differences and misunderstandings. Our friendship went through a very freakin' rough spot these past few days and after a long talk, we aired our differences. There was a lot of misunderstandings and miscommunication and it is sorted now. No, I don't think this will change our friendship. Every relationship has it's up and downs. We went through a rough spot and I am confident that in the future, this sort of thing won't repeat itself.

From my part, I am sorry about my part on all of this. Vero is still a friend whom I appreciate very much. She means a lot to me and she knows it. Hopefully we can continue our friendship and go past this. She deserves the best in the whole wide world.

Ok, now go back to your Sunday paper. O algo.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: