caretaker, shopper, counselor, a jack of all trades..........

So I am working on today´s playlist when my mother comes in and yells ¨time to go shopping¨ while I am talking to lightshadow on the phone. She just arrived to her workplace so we agree to call each other after her job´s done. I don´t mind shopping. I only mind when my parents are involved. Try to go shopping with two of the most stubborn and strong willed people on this planet who I suspect are bent on making everyone around them miserable if the rest of us don´t do things their way.


And you thought your family was screwed.


Anyway, after the initial drama of going to Costco, which is very close to our home, and finding a spot, my parents descended on Costco. My sister was peeled to the telly watching an MI-5 marathon on A&E. Smart girl. So once we found out how much my older bro gave my dad on a gift card and settling on a budget, Mum shopped for groceries so I was stuck with dad. I just rolled my eyes while I asked dad what he wanted to purchase. The old man wanted some clothing so off we went to check things out. Of course dad being dad wanted to check out movies, prices and playing every trick in th e book to get on my nerves and enjoying every nano second of it.

Hopefully dad is at an age that he tires easily, so after considering getting him one of them courtesy wheelchairs, he refused and asked me to drop him at the food center. I guess he had enough of his amusement with me and decided to let me loose while Mum finished buying groceries. I dropped him by the food court, got his clothes to Mum and promptly I was free with some time and money to make some purchases.

After getting some videogames real cheap for the x-box, I decided to do the sensible thing and buy clothes. Actually a pair of pants and some boxers. Yes, I am getting old and I am getting easily pleased. Go figure.

After everyone made their purchases, Mum decided that we should all eat there as well. I didn´t had any breakfast so I was cranky as fuck and my mother decided a hot dog and a coke would be good food for the old man while she wanted pizza and a soda. Ok, so they bitch and moan about not eating properly and whatnot and here we are. I settled for a yogurt and blueberries. I was pissed off, because I feared I wouldn´t get the playlist done on time.

As soon as I got home, I took care of the playlist, sent it to Eze via email, burned two CD´s and got showered and dressed. Eze dropped by quickly for pickup, had dinner and we talked about lots of stuff and here I am writing this dispatch for you kiddies.

I also managed to chat with Ms. lightshadow a bit. She is busy with her Saturday shopping spree. I think another CD should be coming up this weekend and everything should be sent by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I might go to Resurrection,but I´m getting the cold shoulder from Vero. Expected, though. I mean she´s within her rights to do so. Some drama in her circle of friends but I told Jennie what to do about it. Interesting situation that needs to be defused yesterday. I hope their recording goes along.

I should get on the phone ASAP, Carmelo and Cheo called.

Later, kiddies!

PD - The Offended One at the Xmas Party is scheduled to return on Tuesday. OooOOoo. Drama. Eagerly looking forward to her performance. I am so gonna laugh in her face so fucking hard it´s not gonna be funny if she does come up with some stupid drama. Probably she´ll keep busy plotting some shit against me in the office, but baby I got ears on the ground and your people can´t touch me, so fuck off.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: