The best laid plans.......

The best laid plans go awry. I got myself to blame in this one. I wanted to go out with a bunch of friends over to Luxor to dance. Santos, Stryke and others were on da dex and it was guaranteed mayhem. Well, I'm the one to blame for this one. I should've talked to them way in advance. I called ZZ to see if he was interested and he was. We were scheduled to meet at 10 pm at the Borders near my house, but things got complicated and I called to cancelled. No one's fault, really so I went home, burned a CD for Lightshadow and hit the sack. I'd rather get tomorrow's show early and whatnot. I tried to call her today but calling someone's cell at peaktime it's not a good idea. Sent her a note and here we are. Looking forward to tomorrow's show and Resurrection. Maybe.

Got to get me some wheels this year. Let's see if the work situation pans out.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: