48 hours off the radar......

....spent with friends and the woman I positively love.

Yup. Saturday went with Pellejo to meet Lightshadow at the 2nd Giratorio de Expresion. Great show. Great performances. The highlight of the day was getting together with my girlfriend proper. Hung out with her, Pellejo Ozymandyas, Vero and the rest of the cast. We hung out until around 10. Originally we were going to watch Burning Face but we were too tired. Crashed at Kymill and Stiv's. Then woke up and after having breakfast, Lightshadow picked me up to watch Elektra, then a nice little walk in the park full of screaming brats and their parents. Mayaguez is a quiet little town. We've had a whole lot of time to talk about lots of things. I wish I could go into the details but I am too tired right now.

Anyway, had an abso-freaking-lovely great time with Lightshadow and much thanks to Pellejo, Kymill and Stiv. Lovely.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: