My lower back hurts like a motherfucker. Almost slipped last night. This when I reached out to pick something to eat in my fridge I think either it's a torn muscle or something cause it hurts a lot. Took some pills but I can't stand up straight. I can't lie down in bed except upside down. Tried to sleep some to no avail. Called my workplace and they might not like it, but no way Im taking the bus there. Just in time for the weekend. Figures.

Eze and Alf want to do a crazy project and I think its a good idea even though I don't think the stuff I've done is worthy of something of that scale, but lets see what happens.

Last night Vero and I ate and it's always good to have dinner with her and make fun of everyone and everything around us. I heard the girls made some money at the university so congrats!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: