do the jar jar!

i got an electric pad in my back to heat it up
heat helps
sitting down in my lovely chair
does not help
500 milligrams of panadol times two each 4 hours
helps
Everytime I actually have to get up I start walking like Jar Jar Binks
DO THE JAR JAR!

*****

Watching Teletubbies in Spanish with Vero at 2 am and I finally watched the South Park episode about Paris Hilton. That was fun.

POPUESFELIZPOPUESFELIZPOPUESFELIZ

jejej
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 observations:

Mrs. Doe dijo...

Que mal, Teletubies a las dos de la mañana!!. Abacho!!.

:OP~

Anónimo dijo...

Para que meterse drogas cuando tienes a los Teletubbies? No hacen el mismo efecto que en ingles, pero fue tripeoso verlos a esa hora.