Last night dinner with Vero. X-box shopping, burgers, gossip and lots of jokes. I went to bed early so don't ask me about the x-box experience. Managed to go to bed early so I could get up and meet the hottie for breakfast.

The breakfast went very well. Lots of talk, some gossip, lots of jokes. Gawd, cute smile. She is cuter in person and right now it's hours past our first meeting and my heart is still racing. She has a real good singing voice and is a strong person with a very sensitive side. Musically we have few things in common, but there's potential for corruption with a good choice of tunes. As first meetings go, things went well. I look forward to see her again.

Right now I don't care how things go, but it's nice to feel that elation, that rush that this type of situation creates. I wanted to spend my afternoon with her, but I had to go to work. I can't get her face and her smile outta my mind.

Yes, this boy is very freaking infatuated.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: