Long weekend and I wished I was partying, but I was taking care of my father. During the week he complained of chest pains and we took him to the hospital and his doctor for observation. Nevermind that the heat here is of hellish proportions. Anyway, given my work hours, I took care of him during the weekend so the rest of the family could have a little break. Eze had his birthday on Sunday and I couldnt go, but I wished him a very happy birthday and it seems the party went pretty well.

Finally got PCLinuxOS to recognize my PCMCIA card on ze old laptop so I installed it. Its nice to have variety as far as Linux is concerned. Reading a Linux book on my spare time to get familiar with console commands and whatnot.

Well, better take a shower now. I hate this goddamn heat and humidity.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: