Mondays suck in such a deep psychic level. I mean I even dreamt that I was working at a job and someone left a really expensive bass but didn't claim it. I was debating whether to wait for a while and then take it home and sell it or just leave it there. I left my workplace and went to an apartment building to look out for a friend who wasn't living there. Then somehow I hook up with this guy at work who gives me a ride in a two wheel humvee. I know. It violates every law there is about physics but yeah we were riding on a two wheel humvee. We stopped at his place and he was blasting a mix he made of Queen tunes. I was wondering what the hell am I doing here when some neighbor decided to use his trimmer and that woke me up. Fucking hell........
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: