I wished you were there last night
So I could've danced with you
Make fun of people
Jump and go fucking crazy
So instead I drank some drinkydrinks
and enjoyed the company of those who did show up
It's ok. I just wanted to enjoy things a bit more.


#######

The Psychedelic Furs are so right
"I don't believe that I believed in you"
but I'd rather turn dissappoinment
into insights in your character
You *are* childish,
but not because the reasons you stated
You *are* childish
because you don't have the maturity to face facts
You've shown your true colors. Pity.

###############

Again, this one's for friends
for their honesty
for their support
for their love
far and near
I'm so proud of you
Thanks people.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: