this winter of my discontent

This winter of my discontent. Taking the good, the bad and the really fucking ugly. I could be worse. Some job prospects, but nothing, really. I'm getting a bit frustrated, but I gotta take the pressure. No choice in the matter, really. If this ain't the worse Christmas I've had in awhile, I don't know what is. Anyway, looking forward to better times ahead, and planning accordingly. Helped my former band manager move in to his new digs. That was a workout and a half. Came home drenched in sweat and exhausted. A cool shower and some sleep afterwards helped a lot. I've lost lots of pounds but I'm considering starting a workout to tone the muscles. That should keep me busy. Anyway tweaking with Linux from a cool app here from my laptop. Knoppix Linux and Debian rule so much it's not funny.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: