Went out last night with Priscilla for some serious bar hopping, band watching, dancing and all-around mayhem. She's the ultimate and perfect clubmate. We drank, danced and had fun. Then we went to pick up her husband, who was taking pictures in a fancy posh hotel party. I really appreciate the fact that Mario thinks highly enough of me to know that I wouldn't do anything to his wife. Pri and I've been friends for ages and we've gone dancing together for as long as we've known each other. We had fun, watched this killer band called ExpLab. I think they've got some stuff at http://www.mp3.com/explab and they fookin' rock. Anyway, came home in the morning. Just woke up, so if you'll excuse me..........
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: