I haven't posted in days. I'm supposed to be looking for jobs but I've been busy helping a friend in need. Since early Monday Morning my best friend Big Al has been in the hospital. High blood pressure and an apendectomy. His girl doesn't know how to drive and his family rarely if ever, sees him. So I took it upon myself to make sure he's ok. Stay by his side. Things have been hectic and also another friend at my former job is being harassed by one of my former supervisors. She's documenting everything. I hope she has a case and sues the fuck outta them. V's going through some rough stuff as well. At least I still make her laugh. I'm just counting down the days until Halloween so I can party my ass off without a fucking care in the world. Meanwhile, I'm hanging tough.

28 Days Later in DVD rawks. Decent remake of the Texas Chainsaw Massaccre. Nothing like the original though, but man Jessica Biel's top should win an Oscar. Right.

Don't miss Mystic River. Looking forward to watch Runaway Jury because I've always wanted to see a movie with Gene Hackman and John Cusack.

Ok ramblers, let's get ramblin'.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: