So this is the part when I'm feeling fine and I think, you know, that things are happening. Except on my job. I hate my job. I hate it even more when some bullshit from some stupid manager (not even my supervisor) doesn't allow me my fucking monthly bonus. Ok, so I just calmly wait for my supervisor to discuss the situation. He is fucking stalling. So I calmly get up from my desk, log out, get my ID badge and my headset and leave it with Mission Control. The poor girl gives me this look of "What Happened?". I tell her "It's not you, babe." Poor thing. She's cool and all that, but unfortunately I don't like getting paid for sitting down and hear people bitch and moan about their cellphone service without that extra incentive which is my bonus, in which I deserve every fucking penny of it. Fuck them up their stupid asses. Not me. Not in this life. Besides, with my skills I *know* I'll make my paper in no time. Fuck it.

Anyway, besides that little incident, I'm happy. Am I in a manic state? Nah. It's just this thing with my friend. She cheers me up. Very much so. I look forward to see her on Halloween. Yeah.

BTW Happy Dia De La Raza aka Columbus Day aka some weird Italian Guy in some Spanish Ships Came, Took Over, Killed The Natives, Stole The Gold and then some other Italian guy got all the territory he "discovered" named after him. Or something.

It also happens to be my parent's anniversary. 37 years. Damn.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: