V. woke me up this morning but she's allowed, being my girlthing and all. Now don't start, I'm her boything ok? Anyway, she woke me up but she's allowed and i mumbled stuff to her like "i miss you, i love you" and probably some other things in an alien dilect only people who are partly conscoious can probably understand. i feel guilty about not calling her later because i was busy as fuck. once i decided to wake up, i realized i actually had some time to do some shopping, which i did. the evil powers that be opened a hot topic in puerto rico so officially punk is dead here, but i went anyway. they have some cool shirt (not the bands, but the ramones, the clash's and blondie's shirts i kinda wanted). i went for a black one with something clever to annoy people around me and a Cleopatra goth sampler. Oh I'm so fucking goth now. :rolleyes: Anyway left with a serious jones of buying the black Chuck Taylors (the only fucking sneakers or trainers like the brits call them that matter). I ate and then went to the office a bit early for some overtime.

Actually my shift didn't go as bad as last week. Yes, some customers are on crack, but I handled most of my situations and escalated 1 call. Working hard to pay my bills. I went for a quick lunch and then back to work again. All this and I completely forgot to call V., but seeing her tomorrow, I will make up for it. I was so busy that I actually had to handle a big case with a customer and this guy needed some serious help so I stayed a bit longer. OT is good. Seeing V. tomorrow and I can't freaking wait. I'm sorry baby for not calling you today but I'll make it up to you. Promise.

Revkunin is back in the island and I plan to visit him to see how he's doing. Anyway, I should sleep a bit, should I?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: