Ok so here we are. Me and the good Rev hit Hot Topic and his reaction was classic. "Go to the website, don't sponsor this." I understand his reasoning but since I don't have nor believe in credit cards.....you know the rest. It was good seeing him and listening to some shit from The Datsuns, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Ladytron, etc. Anyway, booked ze room and met V. in the afternoon. She did some coursework at my house and then we got together. What can I say? Brilliant, intense, sheer pleasure. Didn't sleep much and managed to get breakfast together. So here I am waiting for Big Al to show up, meet the Rev to watch The Matrix (my 4th time. sheeeeesh!) and then pick up Viv and more fun. Can't wait to see her again.

I heard from a friend that Milton and Anthony have a band together apparently their stuff is making waves. I can't say any details now but I can't wait to hear their material and help them in any way I can.

Ok tomorrow it's back to work. Let's seize the day.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: