V Dearest:

I stated that I like your honesty and I appreciate it.
Is that sending Hell to you?
The only thing that upsets me
is the fact that you don't trust yourself to try
an honest shot at something good
I thought we were worth it
You thought otherwise
It takes two to dance
and as much as I want a partner
I can't make you
but I won't pay for the sins of your former boyfriends
I won't be your whipping boy
I won't pay for their mistakes
I'm only responsible for my own
We all have our baggage
but I can't judge you
for what others did.
It's not fair.
I asked you to move on
You still dwell in your past
Is that sending Hell to you?
I don't mind you being honest
I'm being honest too.
It's not fair.
It's your loss.
Don't try to soothe me with other people's words
when yours failed.
Don't watch over me
for all my angels deserted me
Don't sing me a lullaby
for I never sleep
Hell is not mine to bring.
You brought it on yourself.
You could have said something
but you didnt have the heart to say it
Don't blame me for your mistakes
they're yours to bear

Goodbye.



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: