purge. erase. delete. eliminate. wipeout. dump. a clean slate. because i must. a lean mean machine. stronger. faster. very fucking mobile.

game plan: work my ass off. earn enough to get what's mine. keep myself busy. work, work work. keep myself busy enough. enough free time to rest and to take care of my business. in order to save enough money to also indulge myself. travel. have fun. i've had enough of being accomodating. i've had enough of waiting. i'm sorry, i'm not gonna handle anyone else's issues, but my own. i'm not gonna pay for other people's abuses. i've got a right to be happy and i don't have to take anyone else's crap. by the year's end i'll have enough to do all of this.

i've had enough.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: