things are falling into place.
finished my training a week ahead of schedule. will start my shift soon.
slowly getting the stuff i'm looking for. my own phoneline (dsl soon), my own bank account. becoming a proper citizen. the game plan is starting to take shape. i want it to work. to succeed. enough of wasting idle and precious time. seize the day. do not let go. i believe that something good it's gonna happen. it's gonna require a lot of work and dedication, but it will pay off.
chatted with v. she's such a great gal. we shared a lot of stuff about her visit yesterday. yes, we have to get that girl to give us thee handrubs again. when v.'s around i find myself at peace, collected, calm, happy. everything makes sense. pure zen. tao. and i don't want to ruin it. we enjoy each other's company and that's fine. she makes me feel good about myself. she makes me smile a lot. i guess you can't ask more of someone. people like that you keep around, because they make live worth living. we haven't known each other for long but our conversations are very deep and they make time go by too fast sometimes. people like her are what good relationships are based on. we all got scars and baggage (my scars are inches long and miles deep), but in a way we have to see past those. we learn from them, but we don't let them get in our way. life is too short and precious to dwell on the past. live the present. enjoy the moment.
heheh today at work i teased my coworkers about the movie but i didnt reveal anything. it was fun. watching it with al, angelito, the radio show staff and cheli was fun. i apologize to cheli for keeping her up for so long, i felt bad about that. she's cool. i just hope she doesn't take that against me.

sleep deprivation is a wonderful thing, but excuse me while i collapse in my bed.

have a great weekend.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: