ok so go to the doctors to check my arm to make sure it didnt swell because of one of the shots required for a health certificate, work, boring.......then.........
met v. for dinner, conversation, talk from a stranger who gave killer rubs with the lotion she was hawking, jokes, some seriousness, shopping for dragons......
wait for al to show up pay a bill (which we didnt) drop me at the house. shower, shave, show mom for the nth time how to operate the vcr's remote.........
and then.......met al, angelito and cheli for the matrix reloaded. and then.........
(we interrupt this blogcast due to the fact that v. will kill me if i spoil the film for her)
suffice to say that my bladder hurts because i didnt leave my seat. didnt want to miss anything.
the punchline being i'm watching it again tomorrow courtesy of my dear old sis who purchased a ticket as a belated birthday present. teehee!
ok it's 236 and i should get my three hours of beauty sleep. no rest for the wicked!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: