Wendesday's Fun courtesy of The Smoking Gun.

Get your Easter Day fantasy over here.

This guy was arrested in search of an even tan.

Some people try to extend their 15 minutes.

Meanwhile I just got news from one of my job prospects. Will keep you posted.

Had a talk with T-girl. She understands what's going on, but I'm sorry there's no excuse for that kind of behavior. Especially when I treat my friends with love and respect. In a way, I feel vindicated because I made my point clear. I behaved with them properly. I didn't treat anyone like dirt. There's no reason for that shit to fall on my lap. I'm not cleaning anyone's messes, I'm not responsible for your shortcomings, nor should I pay for them.

Anyway, there's a show on Hard Rock Cafe in Good Friday and I plan to be there. Film at 11.

Heh. Cranking out The Sisterhood's "Gift" and The Sisters Of Mercy's "Colours". Lyrics to the latter below.

"You reap what you sow
Put your face to the ground
Here comes the marching band
Your colours wrapped around"

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: