Ok well today's been productive. went to a job interview and i think i'll get the job. inspired by my latest turn of events, here's the latest from the labs. will post an mp3 next week.

"How To Lose Friends And Influence People"

Excuses, Excuses
Your Goddamn Lies
What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Dishonesty I Despise

I Gave You All
I Treat You Well
I Gave You All I've Got
And In Return
You Give Me Hell
What Kind Of Love Is That?
So Darling......

Twist The Knife Slowly
My Unsuspecting Back
What Hurts The Most
A Friendship Lost
You Broke My Fucking Heart (x2)

Have A Nice Day Motherfucker!

In other news, I bought another CD and a DVD. Rented some DVD's to record over the weekend. Having a nice chat with V. and listening to some New Order songs. Yeah, life is good tonight.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: