"these crazy words of mine
so wrong they could be....."
- new order "sub-culture"

someone just told me that i have a chaotic mind. i asked her whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. i could say there are a lot of things on my mind. that's the best answer i can give at the moment.

i've been pushing people away from me. it's not healthy to do that on my state of mind, but i do it for a reason: things will get ugly for me. i don't want them caught in my messes. my problems are mine to deal with. if i need help, i have no problem asking, but i think i'd rather deal with them on my own.

this girl i'm seeing, yeah she's cute, and nice but i don't have a thing in common with her. we're different. i guess its good in a way. but it'd be nice to relate. she's not showing interest either. i think i'm gonna stop seeing her.

i wish i could stop. just stop. i'm too stubborn to quit for my own good.

right now i'm having a conversation with someone i like to talk to. so excuse me.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: