Ok this one's a long one.....or so I think. I need to cover some ground so here it goes:

1. I'm not seeing normal girl anymore. It's a question of not having things in common. It's a question of her losing interest. It's a question of inviting her several times to go out and she's just giving me the runaround. So that's over and done with.

2. I decided that the only kind of relationship that I want in my life is:
A. Monogamous. B. Yeah I like the company and intimacy but C. I need space. Space to deal with my issues. Space to breathe. Therefore, I can only be by myself or on this kind of relationship. I cannot go for anything with more commitment, I cannot handle any drama at the moment. I got enough on my plate as it is.

3. Watched "Anger Management" and "A Man Apart". A good way to waste some hours. I'd rather do that than be on my room being anxious, being sad, riding an emotional rollercoaster.

4. Yeah all this time's been an emotional rollercoaster. My job hasn't been easier. They cut some more hours on the agency. This other job things are fast and loose but with these moods, I don't know if I'll be able to deal with it. I just have to deal with it. I have to hang on. To something. To keep me sane.

5. Edited due to give someone i've known for a long time the benefit of the doubt and see if he comes clean about it. Swing the Heartache, Baby!

Ok enough of me. That wasn't that long wasn't it?





  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: