Ode To Cowards

This one's for you
so-called-friends
Shake my hand
Stab me with the other
Praise me with your words
Hurt me with your actions
And when the truth comes out
Out you go
Dissappear
No guts to face me
Pull of your masks
I see right through you
and like my man John Malkovich
in one movie said:
"There's nothing I'd love more to kill you
but I'll be happy to kick you all over the field
like a football."
Or something like that.
Still if I give in to violence
I'd give you the importance you don't deserve.
So I'll be happy to watch you hide, squirm, avoid me
Run while you can.
Karma and you conscience will take care of you all.
But not before you heard it from me first.
I know.
That's all you hear from me.
Don't expect forgiveness, there's none to give
Don't expect tears, never shed them for cowards
Things are screwed enough as it is.
So wallow in your hollow victories.
I'm still here. Waiting by the river. Like the Chinese.
Waiting....
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: