It's two for Tuesday and here it goes:

this one's for you. both of you.

i don't mind you two getting together. that's your business and it should be. no business of mine.

but what really ticks me off is the way you went about it. you don't need my approval, blessing etc. what you do, you do on your own. we're all grown ups here, BUT........

ladies first. you said you want to be my friend. that you value my friendship. i told you countless times that if you really want to be my friend, i want you to be honest. to tell me what's going on when it happens. no matter what. keep it real. you are not honest when you don't tell me. it's not the first time it happened. you say you want to tell me face to face. it's not like i've been seeing you in the past three weeks, isn't it? you avoid, don't say anything and then expect me to be honest? sorry, it doesn't work that way. you said you don't know what you want. i agree. you don't know a thing about honesty either. i'm sorry but i don't want your 'friendship'. i don't want anything to do with you. i hope you can sort your stuff out. i really do, but you'll have to do without me. sorry.

now.....buddy. i've known you for a third of my life. that's a long time. i thought you knew better. i was wrong. like i said before i have no problems how you carry on with your life. but you know what really hurts the most? the fact that you didn't have the guts to tell me. et tu dave? i'm seeing her. what's wrong with telling me that? i would've said "good". left it at that. might have said "godspeed. go for it. wish you guys the best." but you didn't. you chose to hide. to ignore my messages. even though i was calling you because i needed one of my best friends to lend me an ear. oh well.

thanks for the laughs dave. i mean it. but the way you handled this my friend, you broke my fucking heart. i don't want to see you. don't bother calling. don't email me. carry on with her and your life.

thanks both of you for your wonderful birthday present. thank you for your lack of honesty. if you don't have that, don't bother with 'friendship'. goodbye.

ok. done. back to your regularly scheduled deprogramming.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: