The things I do for........ *laughs* having a good time, you! Today work the usual drudgery. Then go to a social function at the Museum of Art. Kind of flashbacks to my OMART days. In a way. Wait. Retreat. Back.

I had to run to the Old City today. Delivery run for some artwork. Fucking heat. Traffic to a stop. We had to park the car and go downhill to this place to deliver them. Ok. On the way back I go to a shop where one of my exes used to work. See? One of my friends saw her at the bus and since we now are on talking terms, I decided to drop by, say hi. I did. She's still crazy but she manages it well. I even got a compliment out of her, which I'm surprised. Gave me her phone number. Ok. Cool. Lunch sometime. Maybe.

Anyway back to the boring social function at the Museum. Lots of food and drink. Cool. Several Blue Rooms later and sushi along other scrumptious items, I was on a roll. Called *her* to see if she wanted to drop by. Free food and drink. Hey. Well she didn't but we agreed to go to the movies. Cool. I escape the Museum, go to her place. We talk and definitely it's to the movies. I'm not staying the night, she says. I nod. In a way, there's a tension between us, but it's mostly frayed nerves, lack of sleep, tired. But not of each other, I guess. Otherwise, she wouldn't agree to go to a movie with me.

So we go to the movies and watch "View From The Top". I know. Dave should be pissing his pants right about now. Oddly enough, it's a good date movie. We laughed, had fun. Our IQ's dropped but we had fun in the process. She drives me home, we talk about some stuff that's going on. Advice. I tell her "it was good to see you again". We kiss in the cheek. I just hold her hands, get my stuff out, go to her and kiss her softly in the lips. It was nice. She calls me when she gets home, we chat a bit. I take a shower and I'm ready for bed.

There's so much I wish I could talk to her about but she needs her space. Sometimes you just let the dice fall where they may. I'll see her Friday. Saturday she's got a shooting to do. Let's see what happens.

Anyway, yes Dave. I did have fun while watching that flick. Doink!

Alright. Nightie night.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: