well ok you've heard me bitching, moaning and complaining. this one is different. this one's about the other half. the half that has everything, looks great, lives well. and right now i'm in the midst of it. or something. i'm housesitting my boss's flat. a nice penthouse smack in the middle of the city. it fucks with my vertigo sometimes believe me but it's all good. big place. dsl. a/c. cable. heh. in another reality, this might be me actually living the life. not in this one. at least right now. but it feels good. i've always wanted to have my place. i always value my own space. heh. the perks of modern slavery.

back to reality. one of my very close friends is taking a step forward in his battle against addiction. he's checking himself in a clinic. i wish him the best. i think he's going stateside for that. if he's not, i'll visit. i hope he gets over it and gets back on track. if i was a praying man, my prayers would be to him, but i wish him the best anyway.

back to the place i'm housesitting: it's nice. big. but it's somewhat empty. i talked to her the other day. 4 am conversation. opened up to her and told her that i miss her. i mean, it's casual and no attachments but i do miss sleeping with her. her warmth. her kisses. her scent. it's one of those people that i want to be by my side. friend, lover. i mean that's all i'm gonna get for now so i'll try to make the best of it. in a way, i wish she was here with me. wake up together. see the city. the two of us just watching the cityscape. it moves me.

anyway, i have accepted that good things don't last long. the owners will come back. normalcy reestablished. but to feel that moment, it's worth it.

have a great weekend.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: