Ok so many things happenned in my life of late.

I usually deal with the dreaded New Year's Resolutions in February. Why? Too much going on in th holidays. It takes time for me to actually sit down and think any goals I might want to accomplish. Also leaving the museum, moving back home and the New York situation took it's toll in the decision making process.

So....I started the year alright. Got a job. Working on what I majored in. That's good.

I'm getting a band together and we rehearsed last night. It looks and sounds good. Different, but good.

I met someone who's actually nice and that's good too. I don't know or expect anything from this, but it's good to find someone you can relate with similar tastes. I'm glad I met her. Me and several friends watched dvd's last night. It was good.

BTW, rent Michael Winterbottom's "24 Hour Party People" it's funny as hell and really good.

Now my goal is to hold on to this job for at least a year. Get back on track, and reach happiness. Contentment. That's all I want. If someone is with me, so much the better.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: