Went to check out Nikka's blog and I decided to take this test. See my comments below:

I am the Rake

A woman never quite feels desired and appreciated enough. She wants attention, but a man is too often distracted and unresponsive. The Rake is a great female fantasy-figure - when he desires a woman, brief though that moment may be, he will go to the ends of the earth for her. He may be disloyal, dishonest and amoral, but that only adds to his appeal. Stir a woman's repressed longings by adapting the Rake's mix of danger and pleasure.

Symbol: Fire. The Rake burns with a desire that enflames the woman he is seducing. It is extreme, uncontrollable and dangerous. The Rake may end in hell, but the flames surrounding him often make him seem that much more desirable to women.


What Type of Seducer are You?
created by polite_society



An apology (of sorts)

So according to this little test, I'm a bit of a rogue. Dishonest? No. I've been acused of being too honest. Honesty's the main quality I look for in a relationship. Disloyal? Hmmm. Funny that you mention that when my last two relationships lasted four and three years respectively. I admit to cheating in the former but the relationship was pretty much dead in the last year and we both cheated on each other. No cheating on the latter though. I stayed loyal to her till the bitter end of it. I learned my lesson well.

It's only one of those net surveys. Make of it what you will.

Meanwhile I got a need to listen to the Slackers' "Redlight". I need to get my Slackers fix.



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: