10 mins before this station shuts down and 2 quick notes:

The sniper (or who the government thinks is the sniper) is captured. Of course now they want to make a case against him because he's a Muslim. But who taught this fool to shoot and to kill? Yes, Uncle Sam did. So there.

I forgot what the other 'deep thought' was. Damnit!!!!!!!!!!! Aaargh! Well I have an alternative place to logon. The Orlando Public Library. Books, cd's, dvd's, internet. What else can I want out of this city?

Aside from that, not much. Signed up to Netzero to cover my 'net fix at home. Cheap is always good. Woohoo.

So I'm off to re-devour Gibson's Virtual Light and get acquainted with Martin Cruz Smith's "Red Square". Read James Patterson's "Pop Goes The Weasel" this weekend. Great book. Alex Cross rawks. I want to read some Walter Moseley. Have an Easy Rawlins jones coming on. Strong.

Later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: