Wow. Today at work I had a nice surprise. The woman I went with to the movies showed up at the radio station. I was pleasantly surprised. Francisco came in later. It was nice to see her again. She stayed through the radio show and we had dinner together. The radio show was a killer. Here's the set list. All requested by the fine denizens who post at pulsorock's forums.

PLAYLIST FINAL:
Glissando (1st Hour)

Eyeless in Gaza - Twilight
King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet
My Bloody Valentine - Honey Power
Therapy? - Screamager
Sigur Ros - ny batteri
Blind Guardian - Lord Of The Rings
Sepultura - Policia
X-Japan - Sadistic Desire
King's X - Dogman
Ram-Zet - For The Sake Of Mankind

Interferencia 303 (2nd hour)

Droid - Lurch
Andreas Tjillander - Untitled #2 (Musique Concrete Ensemble remix)
KFMDM - Virus
Arovane - Theme
Telefon Tel Aviv - Fahrenheit Fair Enough
Ladytron - Playgirl
Ministry - Everyday Is Halloween
Antartica - Sedatif (en vivo en Enlaces)
Hijos de Cain - Jorge Por Favor


Amalgama (3rd Hour)

Los Planetas - dB
Caifanes - Quisiera Ser Alcohol
La Experiencia - La Isla Del Dr. Moron
Heroes Del Silencio - Babel
Santa Sabina - La Daga
la polla records - alicia
la polla records - los 7 enanitos
ongo - abriendo puertas
coabey - realmente
pixies - vamos
superaquello - el ornitorrinco

Very eclectic and very cool playlist. We had lots of fun in the show and a lot of responses. Much love to the guys at the show. Cheo, Eze, Iohann and Angelito made it all possible and worthwhile. We had lots of fun. I am gonna miss you so much you fuckers have no idea. Lots of love and keep up the good work.

Afterwards, this woman and I went to Zabor to watch Herman aka The Man Searching For Fun spin with another DJ. I was pleasantly surprised to find Pri and Bea there. Bea gave birth to Mauro a beautiful boy recently. Pri was back from the UK. It was really nice to see them. Carlitos and Bea bought me a Rum and Coke and this woman and I talked a lot about ourselves, what we want, what we look for. She told me some stuff that really touched me is that she appreciated me because she could be herself and not worry about anything at all when I was around, that I made her laugh and that she appreciated my friendship. I just smiled. That made my evening. Then I went home, got the new battery for my laptop so I'm charging it while I'm writing this. Anyway, off to bed. Tomorrow I begin to prepare for my flight on Wendesday.

Night.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: