Let's see....
.
Yesterday a good friend and I shared some tears over the phoneline. I guess we realized how much shit we've taken recently but also we found strength in each other which was good. I was a bit worried about her but she's fine.

Went out to pay some bills with this bloody heat. Fuck! It was a short hop, thank God. I went back took care of some ignoramuses and then off to a movie with a friend.
I went to the movies with this girl I haven't seen in years. Francisco brought her to the station last week and we were both stunned. She's much better than when I last saw her so we agreed to go to watch Insomnia. Saw it twice but being the nice guy that I am, I saw it with her. Made her laugh a lot before the movie. Afterwards we went for some beers. It was good seeing her. Talked about lots of things and she's still gorgeous.

Got home with a bit of a pain in the stomach. I don't know why. Taking care of it. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Tomorrow's my last show at the station. Killer playlist. All requests. Good nonethless. Hopefully it will all be alright. Now if I can somehow get some rest.....

Forgot to mention...... Thursday night I dreamt of CJ. CJ's an old college flame. Used to party a lot and enjoyed each other's company. I dreamt that she was supposed to take me to the airport but we were trying to somehow having sex before going there. It was a strange but funny dream. Take care woman. Wherever you are.

Update. Last night I also dreamt about someone close to me from the past but right now I don't know who. Oh well....
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: