Ok weirdness galore. I'm posting from a friend's computer and somehow it wasn't taking the updates. Blogbuddy to the rescue. I love this utility and have it on the laptop. Now I'm able to post. Got several good leads for jobs here, so I am happy. Eager to work and find a place of my own. My hosts are gracious but I don't want to overstay my welcome. Rainy and stormy down here but hey, I like rainy and stormy. No freaking humidity. AC and Cable Modem damnit! I'm in heaven. Florida's Democratic primary is a joke. First the general election, now the primaries. None dare call it a conspiracy. Heheh. I miss my friends back home, but theres work to do here. Later.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: