What A Day!
Morning to afternoon >>> sending packages paying bills getting my haircut
afternoon >>> going to noctambulo and trying to track down noel for a dj gig
evening >>>> what can I say?

First off, I'm sorry for being late but a situation held me down and I left a message to give a call to S. but to no avail. Once I met her. Man! God you're so much beautiful up close and personal. I was in awe for the rest of the evening. Had drinks at Hard Rock. It was good to see you blush. Then we headed off for Transylvania for dinner. Dinner was good. Conversation much better. It's great to know that there's someone out there in your age group that you can relate to. Smart, witty, cool observations about life, travel, music. Wow. Eventually even though we sort of had to deal with an improptu flooding, nothing serious, mind you, we had to call it a night. Walked her home and we just talked. Nice. Relaxed. Laid back. Nice evening, said our goodbyes nice kiss and a hug. I actually look forward to meeting you again. I enjoyed it. I haven't felt this good in awhile. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to meet the funny, intelligent, witty, sensitive, smart, well educated person that you are and have a great weekend! :)

Afterwards I headed back to Hard Rock Cafe to see Icaro Azul. Good as always then meet Andy and Juan. More drinks (on their end) I only had a beer afterwards. TabaCo sucks so much it's not even funny. Then again it's just my opinion. Left for Barfly. Finally got to see Andy's exhibition. Nice pictures, love Ingrid's portrait. Met Jose Ramon and Javier Tous there. Not for long though. Went back home listening to Muse and Morbo. Muse are like Radiohead's really pissed off little brother and Morbo are a Mexican New Order mixed with a bit of Smashing Pumpkins.

All in all a good day. Gig and DJ thingie tomorrow. Happy happy joy joy. :)
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: